The Boutique will be temporarily closed from Thursday 5 November we hope to reopen early December, but we are strictly by appointment only.
In order to keep with government guidelines please read our new store policies.
We want to make your bridal dress shopping journey the best we possibly can while keeping everyone safe!
The measures we will have in place to ensure you have a safe experience in our Boutique.
- We will have a thorough and frequent cleaning regime in store.
- Gowns will be sanitised and steamed between each appointment.
- We will take everyones temperature on arrival.
- There will be hand sanitiser in each fitting room and all general areas.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves throughout the duration of your appointment.
- Mask are required for everyone who enters the store, we will provide you and your guest with a mask and gloves.
- We are currently allowing each Bride one guest (YOUR STAR GUEST)
- Only one bride one guest will be in The Boutique at one time.
- We will be setting up zoom calls for your other guests, so they can be a part of your bridal experience and help you say Yes to the dress!
*POLITE HEALTH NOTICE*
If customers or guests are feeling unwell and have any symptoms of the Corona Virus, PLEASE reschedule you appointment.
It is crucially important as a small business that we keep our staff and customers protected.
Before your Bridal appointment to help you on your bridal journey in finding your perfect dress we will ask you to complete our pre consultation form so we have an insight into the dresses that you would like to try.
The Boutique Team