In order to keep with government guidelines please read our new store policies.
We want to make your bridal dress shopping journey the best we possibly can while keeping everyone safe!
The measures we will have in place to ensure you have a safe experience in our Boutique.
- We will have a thorough and frequent cleaning regime in store.
- We will take everyone’s temperature on arrival.
- There will be hand sanitiser in each fitting room and all general areas.
- Our staff will be wearing masks throughout the duration of your appointment.
- Mask are required for everyone who enters the store, we will provide you and your guest with a mask.
- We are currently allowing each Bride two guests.
*POLITE HEALTH NOTICE*
If customers or guests are feeling unwell and have any symptoms of the Corona Virus, PLEASE reschedule you appointment.
It is crucially important as a small business that we keep our staff and customers protected.
Before your Bridal appointment to help you on your bridal journey in finding your perfect dress we will ask you to complete our pre consultation form so we have an insight into the dresses that you would like to try.
The Boutique Team